NASCAR Traffic This Weekend

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Time trails are Friday night.. Busch Series Saturday and Nascar Sunday.

Be Forewarned of traffice both directions ALL weekend... and thank you for the heads up Mr. X!

Heyyy, man!!! Nice shot! Nice shot mannn! Now we know Mr. X is Richard Patrick.

I found the Sunday southbound traffic way worse than on Saturday. Traffic on both days was heavy northbound, :eek: even when you were on the road at 6:00 AM. The best way to get through on the afternoon/evening return trip from the Whites (after 3PM) is to take the improvised southbound lane that starts north of Concord, NH. It goes non-stop without an exit until the Hooksett tolls. It is literally flooded with State Police to make sure the northbound traffic keeps out of the lane.

Hmmmm....will it be Maine or So. VT this weekend for me?

I flew from North Carolina (US Air hub) to MHT this morning at 7 a.m., and the plane was jammed. I could not figure out why until the flight attendamt wished everybody a good time at NASCAR as we de-planed! Traffic was heavy up I-93 until I got past Exit 20. Then it thinned out, and I had that first "thank god I'm home" view of the Notch pretty much to myself.

traffic????

haven't seen any signs of nascar traffic on the A.T. yet,maybe that's the way north!!! we're gonna give it a go and we'll let you know how it works out!!!!
:D :D :D :D :D

Woo-hoo! Howdy Neighbor Dave! Hope everything's well out on the trail!