Zealand-Bond Traverse Saturday 7/16

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adamiata

Reaction score
Since the weather forecast for Saturday has been looking up, I'm planning on doing a Pemi traverse from Zealand road to Lincoln Woods on Saturday. If I pick up Zealand, Bond, West Bond, and Bondcliff, I'll be at the halfway point of my 48 almost exactly one year after I started. Right now I'm looking at starting from Zealand Rd. at 7am or thereabouts.

I don't plan to do this hike alone, but as of yet I don't have anyone to hike with. If anyone feels up to it and would like to join me, I'd appreciate the company. If no one wants to come along on such short notice I will be selecting another less strenuous hike to do solo, so please reply if you wish to attend. Thanks, folks.

Heading up that way tomorrow to bag Zealand and hopefully tag Guyot, but I'm bringing a friend who prefers to take things nice and slow.

Hopefully we'll run into each other. If you see two big guys with green Kelty Redwing backpacks lumbering along carrying a large red cooler bag - Say "Hi!". We'll have an ice cream sandwich waiting for you! :D

I'll be doing a similar trip in the opposite direction tomorrow so will likely run into you at some point. I ran into some of your group last weekend on a bushwack but I don't know if I actually met you or not. I'll be with the skinny, yellow lab with the pink nose.