Thoreau Falls - Sat 7/23

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MichaelJ

Reaction score
I'm going to be heading into Thoreau Falls tomorrow just to hang out and read and enjoy some wine and cheese. I'll probably be at the Falls from noonish until around 2. If any VFTT folk are in the area, do drop by this beautiful spot and say hello!

where are you parking and hiking in? for instance, if you go in by zealand, and i do a pemi walk thru any chance you can dump me off back at lincoln woods?

Yes, from Zealand is my plan. Take your time - while I'm at the Falls I'll be reading and fully absorbed by Harry Potter. :)

I can guarantee I'll be there until 1:30 ... when I leave between then and 2 is up for grabs depending on sun and bugs. I may stop at the hut on the way out to take pictures if the light in the valley is really nice.

Not at all - I drove Hikerfast back to his car at Lincoln Woods after his valley traverse.

I hope those glasses (sunglasses) weren't missed. I saw them (and the DD's bag) on the car already when I got there.