Jerimoth Hill now open every weekend

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Puma concolor

VFTT Supporter
Reaction score
America's most dangerous and least accessible highpoint no more! The new owners of the lofty Jerimoth Hill, highpoint of Rhode Island, are now allowing visitation 52 weekends per year. The 812 foot highpoint will be open every Saturday and Sunday from 8 AM to 3 PM. The only rule is that you respect the privacy of the owners (which shouldn't be difficult since the trail goes no where near the house). Check out http://www.highpointers.org for all the details.

Wow! The end of an era! Thanks for sharing the news. I went up there on 5/29 during one of the official visitation days by the old rules and saw that the land was for sale. Glad to see that others can now more readily enjoy the awesome specticle that is JERIMOTH HILL!!!!!! :D

Soooo... kegger up there next weekend??? Oh wait, that should go under "Trips and Events". :rolleyes: :D :rolleyes: :D

Double Bow said:
Soooo... kegger up there next weekend??? . :rolleyes: :D :rolleyes: :D

Upon further inspection, I guess there are a few other "rules:"

1 - Carry in, carry out

2 - Leash your pets

3 - No alcohol or picnicing :(

Still beats getting shot at, though. :D

I read the post from the folks who own the property now and they sound great. I think a thank-you note will go to them when I tag that highpoint. :)