Free VFTT Shirt............and other Treasure

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yosemite Sam

Reaction score
Well he done dang done it now. That’s right that darned Pirate what’s-his-name Old Cheesy Bones...Old Boney cheeks…whatever, that damned Yankee Pirate got me riled. Noooo, he couldn’t fork over that there treasure he had. That varmit was gonna try and keep it fir himself. So I let im have it. That’s right, I filled im so full a holes he looked like a Swiss cheese after the worms got to it….That’s right, I filled im so full of lead, he gained ten pounds before he hit the ground. Then for good measure I stuck a stick of dynamite under im and lit the fuse….blowed most of that pirate clear into the next county.

Then I realized he’d already buried the darn treasure. That’s right. As if it weren’t bad enough he used the treasure to lure me onto Yankee soil, now I gotta burn my boots, but he hid my treasure from me as well.

But…….I found a treasure map in what was left of his pocket. I’ve pieced it back together best I could but I can’t make much sense of it not bein Yankee ‘n all. So, I took a picture of it with his camera he dropped when I first started fillin’ im fulla holes. Then I put the pictures from his camera here.

I’m hopin’ one of youz can help decipher this here map so I can get that treasure, because it’s rightfully mine you see. And don’t you pay any attention to the part about the “Gold coins”. I’m sure that ole salty varmit didn’t have any gold, and I’m sure that there VFTT shirt is fulla holes too.

Ya Yankee scum, I mean you people just let me know where that treasure is and I’ll go gits it so it doesn’t cause you any more trouble. Besides, it sounds like the chest is in a dangerous spot with them ledges and a ghost and all. You just tell me where it is and I’ll go get it.

I'd tell you but then...

I hope someone finds it before you shoot it full of holes. :)