Mount Washington Hotel to Auction itself off

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahh, some potential serious partying!! Let's do it!!

And, Hikerfish... let's assume that there are not any capitalistic motives for them to raise money for people in desparate need. The free publicity has plenty of value and community goodwill to be totally worth their contribution both monetarily ($$ go to ARC) and service - they have to host the party!! Good for them - they're doing all they can. That's more that I can say for myself at this point in time. :eek:

Haunted is good!

It adds to the atmosphere! Place kind of looks like it shines a bit, doesn't it? Maybe we could leave the member with the most red squares there as an offering.... Just imagine what this place would be like with 500 or so VFTT'ers rampaging through it....... Who knows, we might even leave some spirits there ourselves! We would sure as hell be bringing some, wouldn't we?

I went to Ebay and checked out the auction. The bid is up to about $20,000, which I'm sure is mere pocket change to some of our VFTT heirs and heiresses. I was thinking of bidding myself but noticed the seller has no feedback :eek:

One would think they would want to establish some sort of seller history with a few lower ticket items first, wouldn't they? ;) :)

Last edited:
Wow - I didn't think there was a LOT of interest. My limit for bidding was $16.5 - we'd have to get plenty to help to go further. The thinking was that we could get 150 of us to put in around $100 we'd be there. 150 at $110 put me at $16.5, a little bid cushion beyond the $100 mark. Anyone for $21K we could be there...

I've got 5 tickets for Friday's $250 million Mega-millions jackpot. If I win, we're in!

Sorry man.

I already bought the winning ticket for this Friday's jackpot. Tell you what though, I let you have your own floor at the hotel. ;)

Peace.