Cats 10/1/05

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I am going to the ADKs this weekend...

There's also a really nice Century ride in the cats too, the 2nd annual Lark in the Park Century bike ride. Patricia and Bill Rudge are running it. I did it last year and it was really fun and a very scenic ride. This year they are not doing it from the Ashoken Reservoir but from a place in Phoenicia...

Jay

Hey Alistair, there might be a possibility that I may be free on saturday, what are your plans if you go to the cats, I might be thinking of tagging some hundred highest so not sure if our plans meet. I'm in the process of buying a house so I might not be able to get out on Friday which means getting to the ADKs for Neil's 46th might be too much hassle for me on saturday. But I might be up for a dayhike in the catskills on saturday if I can get my paperwork and contracts done or at least to my attny on friday or so.

Let me know your plans and I'll see what my desire is...

Jay

I don't think I'll decide til I wake up saturday. I can't plan these things too much. I might just stay around NJ or so...

Heck , I might go kayaking again...

Jay

Jay,
I want to get out, but have my kids soccer until noon. I guess I'm going to hike in Harriman/ Bear Mountain. If your interested PM me.