Jersey snow?

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In south Jersey we are getting rain, wind and more wind. Coastal flooding is also forecasted. I do not live on a barrier island so the flooding should not affect me. The CG base usually does not flood so no excuse for not going to work. Maybe we will get an early season snowshoe.....

It just started to rain here in Passaic County... No way we're getting snow here though there is a winter storm warning (should that be a Fall storm warning, it's not winter yet :) ) in Pikes County in PA and Sullivan County in NY.

Going to be a rainy commute for me tomorrow!

Jay

They are calling for 7 inches in poconos. The ridge in NJ here could very well end up with that. Usually in situations like this pocono weather forcast can be used here even though sussex forcast is only saying 1-3. I remember we got 20 inches one year and a few miles down the road it was rain snow mix with little accum and the weather forcast was calling for rain.

snowshoe said:
They are calling for 7 inches in poconos. The ridge in NJ here could very well end up with that. Usually in situations like this pocono weather forcast can be used here even though sussex forcast is only saying 1-3. I remember we got 20 inches one year and a few miles down the road it was rain snow mix with little accum and the weather forcast was calling for rain.

It's almost the end of October, and we haven't even had a frost yet in Little Falls NJ!!

Fred