Beer night at the " outlook " 1-13-09

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve-o

Reaction score
The Outlook is the establishment at Nashoba Valley Ski Area.
in near by Westford, MA.
If you choose to ski. lift tickets are $38 from 3-10 pm. and $30 from 5-10pm.
Hope to see you there! :)

Reactions: arm
count me in ...

probably won't ski, but would be up for staring out the window with a frosty beverage in hand, dreaming of climbing Mighty Mount NoSnowba someday

our 2007 attempt fell short when we ran out of oxygen bottles at High Camp

we've been training for a 2010 attempt by acclimating at Greeley Ponds

http://www.SkiNashoba.com/

I'm in!

I have been turned down from the climb also and am looking forward to building enough endurance for another attempt at the summit!:confused:

Looking forward to seeing folks!!!:D

There's a good possibility that I'll join you guys for this event. Drinking and skiing...a hard combo to beat.

Nashoba

Anyone else ski there when all they had was 3 rope tows, an outhouse, and a small warming hut with a gravel floor?

I used to think that hill was big and steep! :eek:

Looking out the window with a beer in hand sounds like a great way to enjoy the place.

What time are you getting together?

Anyone else ski there when all they had was 3 rope tows, an outhouse, and a small warming hut with a gravel floor?
They had more rope tows when I started, but I remember when the t-bar showed up. We thought it made Nashoba a resort.

I was friends with the owner's daughter growing up, so we knew the place well.

I'm certainly going to try to drag you and said houseguest out there!

I might be able to make it! What time?

LRiz...I am expecting to see you there!!! ;)

I'll be there early also, will be coming from Logan after dropping my Boss off at Airport! :D

There will be a ski race group there, but as long as everyone orders any food that they want by 8:30 it will be fine. When the race crew comes in the kitchen gets really backed up....(daughter will be in kitchen cooking), just a heads up...