Books for holidays

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rup

Reaction score
Santa's eleves are bugging me about hike/outdoor book suggestions. Anyone have good suggestions for the list anything this year?

Santa's eleves are bugging me about hike/outdoor book suggestions. Anyone have good suggestions for the list anything this year?

The new edition of Randolph Paths is out and it's been quite a while since the last. It's on my list.

The new edition of Randolph Paths is out and it's been quite a while since the last. It's on my list.

Oooh, thanks; Steve has it listed.

Not to hijack, because somewhat relevant in populating wishlists: anybody heard any scuttlebutt on new edition of the WMG? Or an update to the Bromberg Waterville Valley map? (Steve apparently ships it with an insert describing post-Irene, but for some reason that insert hasn't appeared in my copy, from substantially pre-Irene.)

I have heard, from a reliable source, to expect the 30th edition of the WMG in the spring of 2017.

Ditto that. A month ago I heard from one who would know that the draft of the next edition was due in a week, and the publish date was spring 2017. He also had current information on lesser-known trails west of Kinsman Notch. Yeah, one who would know.