27-second long nighttime JBL time-lapse video

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Raymond, that's really nice. Can you provide details on how you did it.....camera equipment, compass direction of camera, video editing, etc.......the more geeky details the better.
Thanks.

Raymond didn't do it- the photographer is an ADK employee, Brendan Wiltse (I believe he's the current manager of JBL). I'll see if I can get him to provide some details...

EDIT: Here's what he has to say about it:

it is comprised of a little less than 400 still shots, each is 20 seconds long with a 2 second delay between shots (allows for camera to process images)

they were shot with a nikon d7000 at f3.5 with the iso set to 400 using a 10mm lens

the images were batch processed in adobe lightroom then compiled with quicktime pro, final editing was done in final cut pro

the camera was facing north, there was a nearly full moon, without the full moon the stars would have shown up noticeably better

Last edited:
hmmm.. now that you mention it, and reading the details in the post 2 below yours [400 x 20 seconds = over 2 hours ], jets make more sense than meteors.

Probably chemtrails. Standard overnight government spraying of barium and aluminum as part of its covert geoengineering project. Thanks to this video, there is now proof.