8th annual ADK BBQ and Gathering

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes, but you have to promise that I can't have any on Friday... I want to hike on Saturday. :p

Since were driving up together-- Ill enjoy your friday share...given there is no Sat hiking with broken foot. But I get it x-rayed fri morning so hopefully, maybe, praying that a short walk will be in order.

yes, but you have to promise that I can't have any on Friday... I want to hike on Saturday. :p

Since were driving up together-- Ill enjoy your friday share...given there is no Sat hiking with broken foot. But I get it x-rayed fri morning so hopefully, maybe, praying that a short walk will be in order.

I think I may be in love. ;), I'll pick up a bottle on the way out of town.

I don't have a clue what you guys are referring to but I do know that I'll see you at the gathering Saturday night.

Remember all, to bring the 10 VFTT gathering essentials, 6 of which are comprised of a 6-pack of micro brew.

NOAA says it's a GO!

Thursday Night: A chance of showers, mainly before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 56. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

Friday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 78. West wind between 3 and 9 mph.

Friday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 47. Light northwest wind.

Saturday: Sunny, with a high near 78.

Saturday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 51.

Sunday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 75.

now im scared.....

may be over there saturday for a day hike with a friend, guess i could try and swing by the campground. not sure where we are hiking though