ADK Paddler's Map, 5th Edition

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adktyler

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I am currently working on editing the 5th edition of the Adirondack Paddler's Map. If you know of any errors or omissions in the 4th edition, or changes since then, please shoot me an email or private message as soon as possible. I would prefer only things which you are sure about :)

Thanks a bunch!

-Tyler

Hey Tyler, I noted some problems I think the first time I was at Little Tupper, if I remember sometime later this week, I'll try to dig them up and send you an email/pm..

Jay

Hey Tyler, try to get at it tonight if I have time. However, I don't know what version I have, I might have a version older than the 4th...

Jay

Thanks. I got your PM, I'll respond when I've checked the latest edition of the map. Thanks again!

Can't find mine, I've moved at the end of may and the map doesn't seem to be in my pile-o-maps. It might be burried with my paddling gear but if it shows up, I will send you a PM..

Jay

Are you still looking for feedback? I don't have the 4th edition map, but I do have the 2nd... I might be able to stop in the store sometime this week or next, as I've noticed a few errors...

I wish you good fortune in your editing job. We used the 4th Ed. map for our paddling trip through the three Saranac Lakes this past weekend. We found it a wonderful map and did not find anything of significance to correct or change.