Bike rack at Crawford Notch?

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dclynch

Reaction score
I'd like to leave a bike in the train station area to use to get back to my car at the Ethan Pond trailhead after a loop hike. Does anyone know if there is a bike rack there or at the AMC lodge? Any other suggestions if there is no rack?

Thanks

I'd like to leave a bike in the train station area to use to get back to my car at the Ethan Pond trailhead after a loop hike. Does anyone know if there is a bike rack there or at the AMC lodge? Any other suggestions if there is no rack?

Thanks

I have left my Cannondale Dual Suspension M/B cabled to a roof support post at the restroom building multiple times with no grief. Never a problem so far. Loops have included; AT North over the Crawford Cliffs to Mizpah and out, AT North over Willey - Field - Tom and out, AT North past Ethan Pond, A to Z and out. Dry River to Mizpah and out. And one grueling August hike from Inn Unique up Davis path to Boote Spur, across to Jefferson, down the Caps Ridge to the bike hidden in the woods at the Caps T/H. Lots of swooping rides down Naufords Crotch - big grins but make sure your brake pads are worthy.

Thanks!

I've made a few loops with a bike, but I'm really looking forward to going down "Naufords."

My bike is less impressive, so I'm even less concerned.

I have chained mine directly to some of the plentiful signposts at the Crawford Notch station many times. No bike-specific hitching post required!!!!

Other times, when doing many other bikespots, I've just chained it to a tree hidden in the woods. Never had a problem. Bike was not cheap, either.