Looks like the Monadnock region is getting the snow

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peakbagger

Super Moderator
Staff member
VFTT Supporter
Reaction score
Harrisville NH reportedly has had 32" and the storm has not yet cleared out yet. Up in Gorham 6" at best and its wet. Temps are around 32 degrees so its going to pack down. I wonder if this is the last gasp of winter ?. Long range is temps in the 40s in Gorham for the next 10 days.

1” of wet snow early this morning at 600 ft in the Thornton snow doughnut hole, then drizzle late afternoon with a few flakes this evening. Supposedly Loon in Lincoln got 3”, but I think that the western Whites missed this brunt of this one.

I used to live in Nelson. My buddy who lives there texted me that he had 18 at 5:30 yesterday morning, then he reported 30 at 6:30 pm and it was snowing just as heavy. Nice hill town.

Here- maybe 3" at 8:30 pm, and sure enough most came down overnite with a little over 6 this morning. Looks like Gorham/Berlin got a little more. Darn storms don't neatly follow the county lines as forecasted.

Got 3 feet here on tge western slope of Camels Hump.
Stopped snowing at noon and tge sun is out now