I have posted some helpful guidance on each old TC state page in case there is some confusion. I'll post it here too:
Please READ this before you complain:
1) You do not have to be a registered site member to post trail conditions
2) Registration is required to post in the discussion forums (Q&A, General Backcountry, Trips & Events etc)
3) That means nothing has changed.
4) Please read #3 again.
5) The "reply" button in the trail conditons section has been disabled, so there will not be any discussions in the trail conditons.
6) Please read #3 again.
7) The trail conditons section is still laid out the same way:
List of states
State page with list of trail condition reports
Trail condition report on a single page
8) Please read #3 again.
9) Oh, and one other thing, that means nothing has changed.
Now then, to post or read new trail conditions, please use the Trail Conditions Forums
If having to scroll down to the Trail Conditions section is causing you a repetative stress injury because it is so much work, then please bookmark a direct link to just the Trail Conditions