Save the date: Pat and Audrey's potluck Saturday 11/5/11

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks again Pat and Audrey!

So glad to see you happy and healthy and looking so amazing!

Really fun evening seeing old friends (some I haven't seen in far too long) and meeting some new ones!

I have to say a big thank you to MEB for the company down and back ~ and for stroking those hot embers out on the patio to keep us all warm and entertained outside!

;)

Thanks to Pat and Audrey for a great event.

It was good to see a new member I sponsored dare to attend.

I now know that Stan has another vice beside Tequilla, raspberry squares!

I had a good discussion with Peakbgr (alan) regarding the site membership and way to bring in new folks to make sure the VFFT continues to be the great resource it is.

Thank You

Thanks so much Pat and Audrey for your wonderful hospitality. We had a such a lovely time visitiing and meeting with friends both old and new. There couldn't be a better bunch of people anywhere. I'll try not to leave it so long next time!

Thanks again!
Phil and Sari

OMG! The best time ever! Pat & Audrey, you two are the most awesome friends. Thank you so much for putting up with all us crazies...ok, with me.

Great to see everyone...need to see all of you more often.:D

Had a blast as always visiting and eating/drinking too much!! :D

Pat & Audrey are the best!! To welcome this motley group into your home every year!! What can I say but, Thanks!!

So nice to see so many people I haven't seen in a while!!!;)

Many thanks. Merci beaucoup. Muchas gracias. Bardzo dziekuje.

No matter how you say it, it all adds up to thanks for delightful people, food and conversation.

You know it's an excellent get-together when you can't stop smiling after you leave. It was great to catch up with folks and a pleasure to meet some new people. Thanks as always Pat and Audrey--you two really know how to throw a pahty! :D

Thank you Pat and Audrey for welcoming us all to your house once again. It was wonderful to see you both as well as everyone else. The food was delicious!!

Hope to see you two out on the trails!

-MEB

Pat & Audrey, thanks again for hosting this party! It was awesome as usual (this was my 4th year?) and great seeing you. Great seeing Sherpa Kroto for the frist time in like 3 years. I'm glad I was on my best behavior.

-Dr. Wu

Belated thanks to you, Audrey and Pat! Doc Science and I had a great time as we always do. We love hanging out by the firepits.:)

Thanks!

Pat and Audrey,

Great to see you both looking so well and happy. You two rock!

It was also great to see old pals incl Metsky, Brenda, Marge, Buba, Peakbagger TJ, Doug Paul and the MAN himself, DARREN. Wow, what a blast from the past.

Nice to know that even as some of us move on to other things, we can still come together and celebrate enduring friendships.

See you next year...

Chris, Cindy and Molly

Nice to know that even as some of us move on to other things, we can still come together and celebrate enduring friendships.

See you next year...

Chris, Cindy and Molly

Well said! :)