Save the date: Pat and Audrey's potluck Saturday October 27 in Lexington, MA

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pat and Audrey, thanks again for a wonderful time. Barbara, Bookah and I loved the wonderful food, company and conversation. One of the best 'pahtys' anywhere and the highlight of the year. We're still waddling from this morning's breakfast.
And thank you everyone for all the great food and deserts. We don't have to eat until tomorrow lunch now...

We don't know what and where, but Bookah was patrolling the 'chow lines' indoors and out all last night and looks like one stuffed dog. Rumor has it that Jimmy was feeding her Audrey's meatball(S).

Barbara, Bookah and Alan

Thanks to our guests for making this one of the best. It was great to have such perfect weather for sitting around the fire outside - it was 2 a.m. before we knew it. And I'm sure glad that Pat and I like leftovers...

Audrey & Pat -
As usual, the get together was first rate. Danger and I greatly appreciated your hospitality. I may have to bring him next year!

JT

Thanks again Pat and Audrey for another wonderful get together. Always a pleasure to meet up with the best people in the world! Shari and I had a great time! You guys rock!

What?... another wonderful party and people? Great time, perfect weather and I go to show of the daughter that (some of you) have heard way too much about!! :rolleyes: I know she was glad to meet many and left with some good food to study by!

Just checked and the total trip ripped in at 998.4-miles! Nice drive home with hurricane Sandy at my back. Hope all are safe and secure for the next several days. Thanks so much for a great time with so many of my favorite friends -- and those losers who didn't show up!! :p

Many thanks for the delightful company, scrumptious buffet and generous supply of tequila. I enjoy old westerns and was fascinated to meet wardsgirl who gets her trail name from matinee idol, Ward Bond ... :) ... the only disappointment was that we'll have to wait for another time to toast and roast Darren.

... well, I was also disappointed that Carmel didn't show up in her girl scout uniform but I'll get over it.

Nawwww, there really weren't any disapppointments ... the people there more than guaranteed that.

Good time and worth the trip, nice seeing everyone.

Quite a transition in weather from Billerica to Gorham NH Sunday Am, dark and forboding to blue skies. Saw LRiz heading north and couple of VFTT folks (didnt get a name) at Tilton McDonalds on the way back up.

Many thanks for the delightful company, scrumptious buffet and generous supply of tequila. I enjoy old westerns and was fascinated to meet wardsgirl who gets her trail name from matinee idol, Ward Bond ... :)

:confused:

How much Tequila did you drink, Stan?

It was great to see everyone, and of course as always HUGE thanks to our very generous hosts, Pat & Audrey!!!

Ellen, you're making me blush … where's that {like} button? Thank you for the kind words. :)

Great time seeing some of the first (and best) friends I ever met from VFTT.

I'll add my kudos to Pat and Audrey too. What a great party! And I second Ellen's great pie comment, MichaelJ, delicious!

Another loser

So, bubba, 998 miles. Got me again. A mere 863 miles with side trips to Rutland, VT and Manville, RI. Guess I'm one of those losers.

Most of all, to Audrey and Pat, the greatest hosts for another wonderful potluck, thank you so very much. So many people, so little time to meet new friends, catch up with the old and enjoy the whole cast of partiers.

Trip home from RI on Monday was able to outrun Sandy, pick up lumber in Schenectady, make it the rest of the way home without ever using the wipers, and getting all the lumber inside and dry. That night Sandy hit with all her force. 0.5" of rain and 40 mph winds. Dodged the bullet this time. Whew!!!

teejay

Sorry that Patti and I could not make it, sounds like it was a good time as per usual. Maybe next year?