Save the date: Saturday November 6, Pat and Audrey's potluck

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mr & Mr Jazzbo are coming

Mr & Mrs Jazzbo are coming. My PC has crashed and I haven't been able to get on. My company recently starting blocking sites deemed as entertaining so I've had hard time keeping up with this and other threads.

Hope its OK to hijack as I know there will be lots of Subaru Outback Owners present:

I have a rear cargo cover in excellent condition from my 2001 Outback L -- its black and I removed it when I got the car and its been in storage ever since.

If anyone wants it, let me know and I will throw it in my Mini today...otherwise its going to the trash.

Back to regularly scheduled programming....:)

Hope its OK to hijack as I know there will be lots of Subaru Outback Owners present:

I have a rear cargo cover in excellent condition from my 2001 Outback L -- its black and I removed it when I got the car and its been in storage ever since.

If anyone wants it, let me know and I will throw it in my Mini today...otherwise its going to the trash.

Back to regularly scheduled programming....:)

Likewise, we have a 2002 Outback cargo cover that we'd be happy to give away.

Definitely planning to be there! Not sure if Thor is socialized enough for a big four-legged crowd! A one up on Sabrian and Audrey, I have a whole damn '97 Subaru I would like to get rid of but not ready to gift it or go through with its repairs!;-)

So glad we made it! Audrey and Pat, it was great to see you again. You are wonderful hosts. It was also very nice seeing and meeting so many other VFTTers. Oh yes, and those cookies are fantastic. Next year we'll get a sitter and stay longer.

It was awesome to see everyone, and to be a part of some highly enlightening conversations! Thanks so much, Audrey & Pat!!!

It was so nice to meet and see everyone! What a fun party! The funniest part was a bunch of us sleeping outside in our sleeping bags around the fire! I felt like a kid again! You guys made me laugh so hard last night my abs hurt today!!!! I can't wait to be recovered enough to come out and play with you all on the trails! Thank you again for a wonderful time and congrats to everyone who ran on Saturday!

We think everyone has finally left the building, though we haven't made a thorough sweep...thanks to you all for making the party such an enormous success. We really have no choice but to plan on another one next year!

Doc Science and BogOrchis had a great time - thank you, Audrey and Pat for a great party!:)

Thanks Pat and Audrey--you are both consummate hosts! You really make it look easy. Rider.Steve and I had a wonderful time. It's always so great to catch up with new and old friends from near and far. :)