SherpaKroto Injury

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sherpa,

It was hard Sunday not slipping up while visiting & watching the Indy 500. Based on the Red Sox games Monday & Tuesday, missing Sunday's game (I did hear on the radio how they almost lose that one too)

Thanks Dr. Wu & Thank you Timmus for skipping the gray hair & the facial hair. (what can I say, I don't shave on a hiking day!)

Sincerely
Hairy Guido ;)

It was great to see everyone in their "real" clothes _ and to see SherpaK in those tights of his. Nice gams, buddy!

Well done, Dr.Wu, Timmus and everyone else.

timmus said:
the ''Sherpa Kroto's Angels, Kooks & Friends'' drawing. (click on «View Full Size» for a better look at it) Julie

Sorry that I missed this event, Sherpa, but best wishes on your continued recovery. Wonderful painting, Timmus, and I think Dr_Wu has earned the priviledge (sic; get it?) to organize the next major VFTT gathering in the wilds of the north country.

Timmus, awesome picture of the VFTT family. What a laugh to see everyone in there!

So are any of you gents who took pics actually gonna post them? Dave? Michael? :)

The "Sherpa hasn't changed a bit" picture is DEFINITELY my favorite! :D ;)

some guys will do anything to get 10 or 11 months off from w*rk ;)

welcome back SherpaK ! you're probably goofing off reading this in the office right now !

David Metsky said:
What a long strange trip it's been.

For sure! He hasn't been hiking much lately but he's sure been doing a fine job with his musical journeys!

Hope you're doing well (on the work front and everywhere else) Sherpa, and hope to see and play with you again soon. :)

Welcome back to the world of the working stiffs, Sherp! We're all happy you're back at work. :p Well, I guess I should say we're all happy you made it back!

Rock on.