The Next Big Accident Generator?

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The text is good (that is why it can write essays for students) but Falling Waters does not go to Mt Lincoln, and Franconia Ridge does not go all the way to Lafayette Campground. Also I have never seen any wildlife on the ridge.
1683712601874.png
At the summit of Lafayette

No. Anyone with a phone has a GPS. I doubt any of them hike without that.

I'm not sure about that. My phone is not a "smart" phone, and I didn't think it had a GPS. I checked the manual, it says it does, but that is all the manual says about GPS, nothing about how to use it. While there are apparantly a limited number of apps that can be downloaded for this phone, I've never even checked into it. So while some phones may have GPS, it is possible that the phone's owner has no idea of it's existance, or how to make use of it.

TomK

I'm not sure about that. My phone is not a "smart" phone, and I didn't think it had a GPS. I checked the manual, it says it does, but that is all the manual says about GPS, nothing about how to use it. While there are apparantly a limited number of apps that can be downloaded for this phone, I've never even checked into it. So while some phones may have GPS, it is possible that the phone's owner has no idea of it's existance, or how to make use of it.

TomK
Surprising. My provider won't even let me use a dumbphone on their network.

TomK

It might just use GPS for metadata.