Wedding in the Mountains

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We are sitting in Maya Papaya in Bethlehem, first time with wireless in more than a week! Have a few pictures to share --- compliments of BobnGeri and our good friend, Liz Moore. Official photographer extroadinaire of the wedding was our own, Kevin of Kevin, Judy and Emma. Those pics are forthcoming!

Hope you like these, they are some of my favorites so far.:)

There were brilliant skies and beautiful leaves:
ry%3D400

There was beautiful music by Mountain Aire Strings, N Conway
ry%3D480

There was a beautiful pasture
ry%3D400

There were beautiful mountain grown flowers from Amey Bailey, Pike Hill Farm of Plymouth, NH ~purchase flowers, eggs, lamb through Plymouth Local Foods~
ry%3D400

There were yummy farm fresh nibbles from all around NH, brought together by www.localfoodsplymouth.org
ry%3D400

There was plenty to drink
ry%3D400

There was smoked BBQ, thanks to Chef Joe, www.chefjoescatering.com, Franconia NH
ry%3D400

How bout a close up of that BBQ?
ry%3D480

Continued...

Last edited:
There was a beautiful maiden
ry%3D400

There was another beautiful maiden, Terra; ASCA/AKC MontRose Maid of Good Earth~www.montroseaussies.com
ry%3D400

There was Dumbledore the Justice of the Peace
ry%3D400

There was a Wedding March through an archway of hiking poles
ry%3D400

And they lived happily, ever after
ry%3D400

And the dogs played until the stars came out to play as well
ry%3D400

Full album:
http://share.shutterfly.com/share/r...zNs1bsaM&fid=78e5f9a7e9b1c958c9f3edf1ebadc1fb

And there were many friends and helping hands -- too many to thank -- special appreciation to Tim Charboneau for mowing and mowing and mowing, for Val Charboneau for creative table design, to Karen Sawdey for organizing the chaos, for Silverfox AKA Mark Tuckerman for generous loans of everything we forgot last minute, for BobNGeri for photos, lanterns, pie cutting; for Kevin for amazing photography, and like I said, I am sure if I try to remember everyone who lent a hand I will inadvertently forget someone -- so thanks to all who came to share our special day. We wish we could have invited EVERYONE !

Last edited:
I could write a novel of a "trip report" (and probably will, but not today) but right now I have to throw out thanks to everyone who helped to make our wedding so special. It truly took a village to plan and execute our own wedding, starting with my lovely wife's amazing planning job and continuing through the labors of Karen, Greg, Val, Tim, Mark, Kevin, our parents, and many others who I'm forgetting in the blur that was that day. Thank you so much to you for your efforts, and to all who attended, and to everyone else that we wish we could have had there as well. Even Mother Nature cooperated by sending us beautiful weather at the last minute. I am still smiling.

Now if only the rain would go away so we could go hiking!!!
:)

Last edited:
Congratulations! We crossed paths last Memorial Day on the Carrigain Notch Trail. Happy trails and many more!

I am still smiling.

Now if only the rain would go away so we could go hiking!!!
:)

Michael, I do believe the rain has come this week so you will remain in each others arms and not spend the whole honeymoon out on the trail! Of course if its really wet you are likely to have the peaks to yourselves!;)

Congratulations! Have fun and enjoy your time together!

Congrats, Sabrina and Michael.

I remember you asking me if I knew of any "outdoorsy" JPs in the North Country a few months ago, and looks like you found one. :)

"Buy foods and get married local."

Yes by all means buy local!
I had the best day friday driving around in my Mini stuffed with cheeses, breads, pickles, jams, 12 pies, 3 huge pumpkins, 3 mums, 3 asters, 14 fresh cut bouquets-all produced by loving hands on family farms in The Whites !

It was my intention to share a true farmhouse wedding with our friends and family, and I think we did just that!

Thank you so much, everyone, for all your well wishes in all their forms!!! :)

Sabrina and Michael,
Seeing the smiles on your faces is just beautiful!
You two already have a whole album of memories and I can only add my best wishes for more wonderful memories of the lifetime you will share. Hugs to both of you.

Here's the album, though I apologize because it's not captioned yet. Credits to the Kevin portion of Kevin, Judy, and Emma for taking all these wonderful photographs.

I'm still smiling - thank you everyone for your kind words!

That's a beautiful thing ! It's great to have someone you believe in !
Congratulations Sabrina and Michael.
Archway of treking poles- LMAO-Great !