Woodstock Border Checkpoints on hold for at least two years.

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peakbagger

Super Moderator
Staff member
VFTT Supporter
Reaction score
The ACLU had sued US customs regarding these checkpoints. The border patrol officers were at one point detaining US citizens for minor infractions and handing them over to local LEOs but they lost that one a few years ago but continued to do them. It backed up traffic up I93 for miles sometimes. The settlement put the roadblocks on hold for two years.

I got caught in one of those on a Memorial Day weekend on 93, but it was over 10 years ago. Border agents just asked if you were a US citizen. What types of minor infractions were they detaining people for?

Pot possession was one that was publicized. That has not been an issue reportedly of late.

Heck, with Sununu announcing he was in support of limited recreational pot sales thru the state liquor stores at rates lower than other states, possession will probably a non issue in a few years.

Heck, with Sununu announcing he was in support of limited recreational pot sales thru the state liquor stores at rates lower than other states, possession will probably a non issue in a few years.
Not as long as Jeb Bradley along with his antiquated ideas and views sits in The Senate while ignoring public sentiment on the issue.

Last edited:
Pot possession was one that was publicized. That has not been an issue reportedly of late.

If my experience is anything to go by, the dogs on the later checkpoints were not trained on cannabis.