Mt Weeks trail

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SpencerVT

Reaction score
Does the trail go over the summits of north, middle and south Weeks? If not, are there spur trails??
Thinking of going up soon, wasn't sure if the trail actually crossed the summits of those 3.

Thanks a lot!
I wonder if the Weeks' peaks can be done with the Pilot/Terrace peaks in one long hike.

All hikes are doable with enough time or fitness :) I was tempted to do two out-and-backs from York Pond Trail when I did the Weekses... but I elected to do a Terrace-Cabot-Bulge-Horn-Unknown Pond loop instead (at a future time.)

Tim

Note the KRT to South Terrace from York Notch is very difficult to follow with the leaves down. It runs through a birch stand for much of its length, the blazing is marginal and the trail bed is not obvious. There is no good option to add in the weeks other than an out and back or a car spot. The car spot is a long one.

South Terrace, more commonly called simply Terrace, but aka East Terrace.
Her name was McGill and she called herself Lil but everyone knew her as Nancy.

Thanks a lot!
I wonder if the Weeks' peaks can be done with the Pilot/Terrace peaks in one long hike.

Definitely, but a big day for sure. One could camp in the notch to make it a nice 2 day trip.