20% Off Everything at EMS This Weekend!

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bad news: Cut a catskills trip short due to rain
Good News: Scored a Gregory Forrester backpack for $128! :D Going to use that perhaps for Mt Hood/Shasta next year...

Jay

Picked up a Mountain Hardware softshell and MSR snowshoes today in Manchester, CT...considering a pair of Koflach boots tomorrow online! I am weak-willed...what can i say?

Thinking of buying their brand of leather boots that will accept step in crampons...probably will buy them...hope they are open late today..

What a day and what a deal. Bought some pants for the trails; ideal for hiking and climbing. From my experiences I've found that EMS has good sales people. They seem to really care about the products they sell and why they sell them.

Last edited:
Great salespeople, expensive merchandise usually (EMS = Expensive Merchandise Store). But 20% off puts them in the ballpark. I'm going!

When I bought my minus 20 bag online a store banner said I would receive a deal for 20 dollars off for every 100 dollars spent, good in November. I received my sleeping bag today :) :) :) but no 20 dollar off coupns. Anybody know anything about this? Maybe I just show my receipt when I cash out and they credit me then??

Nadine

Nadine said:
When I bought my minus 20 bag online a store banner said I would receive a deal for 20 dollars off for every 100 dollars spent, good in November. I received my sleeping bag today :) :) :) but no 20 dollar off coupns. Anybody know anything about this? Maybe I just show my receipt when I cash out and they credit me then??
My coupons are at the bottom of my receipts,

Doug

When I bought my Forrester on saturday, the cashier said just to save the receipt and bring that in November for $20 off.

Jay

i think at some malls(ive done it at fox run), you can get a 'mall coupon' good for 20 percent off any item in the store. seemed too good to be true, but i used it to buy my dana designs pack. this was on top of the 20 percent off sale going on at the time too. anyone else know of malls having this?

Jay H said:
I do most of my shopping at Campmor, right next door to the EMS in Paramus, and my 10% off at campmor is fairly equal to 20% off at EMS.. :)

Jay
I like Campmor also. They are much cheaper than anyone else. I've saved plenty of money with my 10% Trail Conference discount!! EMS next door also gives 10% to Trail Conference Members.

I only spent $35 at the EMS sale. Couldn't find anything I needed.
I can't believe it.
We have reached saturation point. We have everything we need. Just couldn't justify the $40 for the titanium backpacking stove-couldn't get enthusiastic over it.

We have all the gear we want
OMG,how much did it cost to get to that point? :eek: :D

Of course I just ordered a Mountainsmith pack from Campmor yesterday. :D

Kev, well tomorrow is November 1st!

:)

Hmmm, I wonder how many people restrained themselves, saving a $20 purchase so you can use their $20 coupon tomorrow?

Jay