3/13 or 3/14, Mt. Moriah

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark_151

Reaction score
Looking for any interested parties for a Saturday or Sunday hike of Moriah. MarshallM and I were planning on hiking it on 3/7, but cancelled due to weather. We're planning on leaving from our respective towns in MA about 4 AM and getting on trail about 7 AM. Any interest please contact me or MarshallM.

3/14 on Moriah

Mark,

I was planing a hike up Ike on Saturday and a TBD climb on Sunday. If you still want company, let me know which day you are going up Moriah and if it fits I would love to join you.

Clark

Re: 3/14 on Moriah

Clark said:
Mark,

I was planing a hike up Ike on Saturday and a TBD climb on Sunday. If you still want company, let me know which day you are going up Moriah and if it fits I would love to join you.

Clark

Hi Clark

Your plans might work quite well. MarshallM and I have plans for Moriah either Saturday or Sunday. However, I got the ski itch with the return of snow over the last day. I'm taking Friday and Monday off. Friday I go on a snow quest to Woodford, VT. I plan on skiing about 4 hours, so I was thinking of making Saturday a rest day and hiking Moriah on Sunday with MarshallM and whoever else want to do this peak.

Mark

Moriah

Mark,

I and maybe one other person would be very excited to hike Moriah on Sunday.

When you decide, let me know:

Moriah

Mark,

Sorry for the last posting. The bain of having one style keyboard at work and another at home.

Once you decide, let me know:
- which trailhead
- what time Sunday morning
- car or other distinctive markings (i.e. - large scar on forehead)

If you're going, I'm in. I may bring one other hiker. I will be staying over Saturday night locally so the earlier Sunday the better.

Ciao,

Clark