Adirondacks -Snowy Mountain Spring Hike - March 22-24

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ALGonquin Bob

Reaction score
My work schedule won't allow me one last winter hike, :( but I'm getting a jump on spring hiking with 3 days off next week - Wed.-Fri. I'll be in the Indian Lake region next week to hike some of the southern mountains, such as Snowy, and maybe Crane & Chimney. This doesn't have to be another solo trip.... :D

Check in

Sounds like a nice trip. You should take Ward up on the invitation to spend a night at his place. He's almost accross the street from the Melody Lodge in Speculator. I just left him today. He's out of work at 1:30, so he might take you on a short one nearby! (And there was plenty of food in the fridge!). I may come back up to camp next weekend, but couldn't do Snowy until Saturday. Enjoy. Lance

I hope you took notes on Snowy for us.

undefinedundefinedundefined ;) You know Snowy is on my list "To Do" so I hope you took notes for us.

Oh, and save some energy for April Fools w/e in the Catskills......we will need you to be sharp.