ADK's v. Green Mountains: The Long Trail

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eggie

Reaction score
Recently after aquairing sevral gallons of maple syrup, I ventured out into the white world, and I am not just tlaking about the snow, of Vermont. The long trial has for years been a favorite stopping ground of mine except when that wierd maple syrup farmer tried to molest me, but that is another post. Anyway, I wanted to update the conditons out here in the strange wilderess that is Vermont. After a brief stint in south vermont I ventured the whole 20 feet to north vermont where I began my hike. I would recommend a towel and possibly some sun screen. It is like a nice spring day out thwere all of 25 degrees and cloudy. For all of you non sun screen needing folks out there I would recommend spending my time somewhere else unless you want to meet the clan up close and personel. Trust me the mob drops a person in a river they just throw you in a giant vat of maple syrup. And they got plenty of those.

**For everyone who might read this and think...what the heck....my friends and I are having an ongoing debate as to weather or not the ADKs or the Green Mountains are better. As you might be able to tell....I am personally a huge fan of the ADKs, though I am going with my friends to hike Bromley in a few days. I am excited.**