Allen and Grey, the end of a quest

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Outstanding!

It must have been such a proud moment as a father when you guys finished.
After introducing my wife to hiking and climbing, I feel so lucky to have had a partner to accomplish goals like the 46 with me. I can only hope, that my 5 year old son and I, will enjoy some of the things you, and all the other parents, must have felt accomplishing your quest for the 46 together.

Congrats to you both!

Jim,

Great job........... I remember, with fondness, reading your son's touching post last year before he left for "out west". It was very evident how much this journey with you meant to him. I'm VERY happy to hear you guys finished together.

From one father who stood upon that lofty 46th summit with his son to another, I can truely appreciate your pride and immense satisfaction you feel. WELL DONE, both of you.

mavs00 said:
Jim,

Great job........... I remember, with fondness, reading your son's touching post last year before he left for "out west". It was very evident how much this journey with you meant to him. I'm VERY happy to hear you guys finished together.

From one father who stood upon that lofty 46th summit with his son to another, I can truely appreciate your pride and immense satisfaction you feel. WELL DONE, both of you.

Mav00 Very well said!! You speak for all of us...