Allen March 6th

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1ADAM12

Reaction score
With all this new snow that the ADK has just recieved we are going to need a lot of trail breakers for this beast. Right now we have around 15 people heading out from the Upper Works lot where the site of the old furnace is.

Start time is around 430am next Saturday.

Hikers are:
Dean G
IKE
Paradox
Mirabela
Marc Howes and friends
Rock-on and son
Big n slow and wife

Who is in with a fun group of folks :D

No Allen for me but maybe Marshall or Cliff on Friday but like you we have to hope someone else will have broken trail at least partway in the days prior combine with a few cold nights as it was 45F and partially sunny today!;)

Gen Falls - Saratoga ADK Chapter: Allen Mt. [ Hike/Snowshoe ]

Sat, Feb 6, 2010, 5:00 am, Rating: A+
Leader: Dan Monroe - 747-6936 or [email protected]
Colead: Jack Whitney - 793-9210 or [email protected]

There is a legend that is spoken on cold dark winter nights. It tells a tale that happened a long, long time ago. It is said that it is a restless spirit of a hiker who is lost, wanders the trail and is still trying to find the way out. Join us and be prepared for a long day of 18-19 miles roundtrip. Make sure to bring a map, compass and headlamps to help the spirit find his/her way out.

Adam, I just found out why you are going to Allen next Saturday!

I was just looking at the variuos websites and joke aside there are less and less ADK Chapters winter outings every year!