AMC Wilderness First Aid?

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As a nationaly registered paramedic and rescue technician all I can say is that it's a great class and well worth the time. Take it and be more confident in your abilities to help not only youself, but you fellow hikers.

mediclimber said:
As a nationaly registered paramedic and rescue technician all I can say is that it's a great class and well worth the time. Take it and be more confident in your abilities to help not only youself, but you fellow hikers.

No discussion needed about that at all. I agree that the instructors that I have dealt with and the classes I have taken are top shelf and have said so in the past.

I was thinking that maybe I should say this so people didn't think I didn't like the classes or thought them to be of little worth. Nothing could be further from the truth. I have taken the Winderness EMT module and the refresher and consider them to be taught by excellant instructors, giving a lot of useful information. This wasn't the issue I was trying to raise though.

Thanks for bringing it up,
Keith

Last edited: