Ammo Rescue - Lost one of his alpine hiking sneakers

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
By the way during Spring Season at Tucks later on when the trail up to Hermit is still covered with solid snow I have worn my low cut trail runners with microspikes. I used to use that for a training hike to get back into shape for section hikes on the AT down south.

By the way during Spring Season at Tucks later on when the trail up to Hermit is still covered with solid snow I have worn my low cut trail runners with microspikes. I used to use that for a training hike to get back into shape for section hikes on the AT down south.
That time of year the trail might as well be paved with all the foot traffic. A bit different above tree line on the Summit Cone in March in most years.

Last edited:
He might've benefited from using spikes, as you have referenced.