Another Bigfoot expedition to hit WMNF in Oct

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rup

Reaction score
Just found that yet another BFRO bigfoot 'expedition' is set to invade WMNF Oct 23-26.

The pix they show look like Mt Chicora and the Kanc Hwy area?? Other opinion of the pix?? According to the preview (url below), the trip is inspired by a witness (who will be in tow) who has seen BF twice on a trail in that area. Anyone hear anything of this??

http://www.bfro.net/news/roundup/new_hampshire.asp

http://s2.excoboard.com/exco/thread.php?fo...hreadid=1924420

BFRO sponsored an expedition that visited someplace in W Maine (just over NH border - Bose Buck Mountain / Aziscohos Lake??) in very early June that spotlighted nothing but inept hike/camp participants:

http://s2.excoboard.com/exco/thread.php?forumid=150505&threadid=1855339

Love to hear any comments. Appologies to the poster on that BF board from whom I borrowed most of this.

Last edited:
"though one of the local reports recounted a BF going into one of the lakes and not visibly resurfacing which may hint at a formidable capacity for underwater actvity."

Like DROWNING!

Yikes, think we could borrow some sonar locators from the last Loch Ness mission?! I like to see a BF or anyone sustain being underwater for a long period of time in any lake in Maine in October.

Venison

How do BigFeets like their venison? I woulda thunk they was partial to Moose meat.

:rolleyes:

Awesome! The area around Chocoura is sooooo remote, I'm sure they'll find the dude there!

Glad to hear the bat sh-t is flyin'...

-Dr. Wu

Hoo boy. They announce they're coming and the dates they'll be here. Now where did I put that Bigfoot suit . . .

Yeah, that would be a riot. All these serious "researchers" out there taking their "yeti" samples and readings and out from behind a tree, BOO!

I wonder if the guy from the team wearing the BF suit will have an orange blaze vest on, or perhaps he will be found "dead" in the woods without his vest on.
Lt Borgadus might not be appreciative of a BF corpse being hauled out of the White Mountains, as they did on their previous "find".
Off to the DNA lab :eek:
My next question would be:
"Don't these people have anything better to do":confused:
OR perhaps this is their very own version of "hike you own hike!" :D
I wonder if they will draw a crowd.
Perhaps I will bring "big foot" Bernie into the woods and give them something really special to track.
Endless possibilities here!

Last edited:
It would be sooooo funny to have a multiple people and kids dressed in BF costumes and run around the woods that weekend as a Bigfoot family. :D

I love it! Please, please, please......

I so want to join this expedition... would love to and promise to behave! Please send Gail and I expense money and I promise we will look for Bigfoot in Maine, NH, and Vermont as I complete my NE HH. :D

I will take extensive notes and play acoustic guitar at night, hoping to lure Bigfoot out of they're hiding places with good tunes and company.... perhaps a Dylan tune or two might suffice, maybe it might even lure HarryK back as a hiking companion :D

I will also look for aliens, El Dorado, crystal skulls, jeweled crosses, vampire lairs, UFO's, werewolves, mountain lions, wolves, ghosts, lost cities, KGB agents, NAZI's, and werecats ....... if I left anything off the list please feel free to IM me. :D

Come on guys and gals! You don't believe there is really something out there? :)

I guess I might believe in them living in a remote place, away from people. Not where hundreds go each weekend.
I'd rather believe in bigfoot than ufos, nessie and well the mountain lion in the northeast.

The group is likely trying to get funding, ok fine.

Me, I'm just hoping for my first close encounter with a moose or blackbear.

The pix looks like Chocura, but they don't specify a location.

You guys don't take this very seriously. True, the group pix they offered doesn't instill much professional confidence, but what do I know? That someone may have seen BF twice on the same trail is interesting. Wonder how many VftT folks have had 'interesting' experiences? I've seen/heard some wierd stuff in the forest over 30 years.

Does BF in WMNF add to, or subtract from the crowd?? I side with this one guy who favors those sightings that stress soiling the shorts, and never returning to the woods again after a sighting. I would listen twice to such witnesses. Hey, ya never know.