another boston drinkfest

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My work schedule recently changed, so I'm now working on Thursday nights instead of days. If I work a double shift Wed. or Fri. I might be able to get Thursday night off. I'll try, beer and hiking stories would be a welcome diversion from the stress in my life this past week(I had to move into a new place). I hope to see you there!

giggy said:
I love sully's - and have stumbled out of the on many occassions drinking cheap knickerbockers -

but kind of digging the kinsale suggestion - its a good local for most I would think. does this work?

I'd vote for Kinsale. Looks like the food selection would be better -- and more trustworthy than Sully's :eek:

The last drink-fest was a blast! I hope to make this one too, and see you all Thursday! (I think I have my date right... I hope)

I'll be there, though I'll have to step out briefly around 6:30 to (hangs head in shame) participate in a conference call.
:(

MichaelJ said:
I'll be there, though I'll have to step out briefly around 6:30 to (hangs head in shame) participate in a conference call.
:(

now that is dedication! - see ya all there. I will make sure and wear a yellow cap.

Wish I could be there. Kinsale is right near my office but I'll be out that day. Enjoy!

Guess we'll have to come up with a secret handshake! I'll be there in my work clothes so probably very few will recognize me. But I'll have on an Aztec-y blanket coat, a brown purse and a thirst for a brew. :D

As long as you have your yellow glasses on, we'll recognize you!

I hope to be there around 5.

MichaelJ said:
As long as you have your yellow glasses on, we'll recognize you!

That's the other rub! I actually got semi-adult glasses and have ditched the funky yellow/green glasses.

Ruh-roh, Reorge...
:)

No worries - we'll have no problem finding one another!

alpinista said:
That's the other rub! I actually got semi-adult glasses and have ditched the funky yellow/green glasses.

NOOOOOO!!! I loved those funky glasses!