Audrey and Pat

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Pat and Audrey,

We first met you 10 years ago on Saddleback and then later that same weekend on Abraham. I think we talked Pat into buying Limmers that weekend.

Congratulations to the both of you on the NE 115. That's one heck of an achievement. We've still got more than a few left in the 'Daks to do.

Congratulations again and we hope to see you on the trails sometime!

John & June

Audrey and Pat,

Congratulations!!! Awesome job with the 115! I was hoping to make the summer gathering this year, but I had previous committment waiting for me up on Katahdin. Looking forward to seeing you again (and congratulating you in person) at one of the upcoming gatherings.

Well done!

To my especially favorite VFTT buddies - CONGRATS on your ADK 46r finish, and... oh yeah, doing an extra 69 along the way out of state!!

To all, having these two and their friends along in our "community" provides a glow of friendship, experience and caring -- not only did they finish their goal, but hiked many a hike that went nowhere ;) have always found time to help and encourage many, and somehow... always SHOW UP!!

The best and many, many more views from the top, and beers at the bottom!

Great Job. Sorry I couldn't make the hike, but our family was grateful to have been able to personally congratulate you at the BBQ.

As I'm sure you gathered from the previous posts, you guys are an great inspiration to many on here and what coolest (for me anyway) is that you did it together. AWESOME.

Congratulations...

to Pat and Audrey!!! I planned to join you for this momentous hike but instead spent the better part of the summer looking for a job. When I finally got exactly the job I wanted, I had to attend "orientation" on exactly the days of your hike and the gathering. Oh, well... The good news for me is that it is a teaching job so next summer is shaping up to be a nice one for me.

Pat T

I'm so glad to hear that all went well!!! Congratulations to the both of you! I only wish that I could have been there -- I was sitting in my office moping all day on Thursday.

I'll add my congratulations! It was a great time hiking with you..even if Marshall beat up my knee on the way down. I'm even more inspired to try to complete my own 46 now. (I've got a long way to go though) :)

How did I miss this thread?
Audrey & Pat, congratulations from Nat and I on your big finish and welcome to the Club. Sorry we could be there.