Baldface Loop - July 4th

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Artex

Reaction score
I went up with some of my running friends to do the Baldface Loop today. Great weather, especially since I expected it to be more cloudy but it remained partly cloudy and relatively cool out.

We started off running at a slow jaunt, and the Baldface Circle trail pretty much gets progressively steeper as you go along. I was pretty much left in the dust once we reached the steeper sections, but didn't mind so much and I just enjoyed the views.

Reunited with my compadres at the summit of the South Baldface and we continued over to the North Baldface, enjoying the cool breeze in my face as I ran and being able to see far and wide into Maine off to the right.

Headed over towards Eagle Crag and then down the trail, speeding up some once the trail wasn't as rocky. Caught up with everyone again at the Emerald Pool where we took a very refreshing dip in the water and then ran the rest of the way back to the car.

Great day!