Bearly Live '07, July 27-29

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Count me in as highly likely. Interested in the paddling trip and a couple days hiking and now that I'm retired, have no need to hurry back to work. :p :D
... so I'm game for a backpack or couple days of wilderness paddling, too.

I missed the last one, I've got this one written down on the calendar.

Barely Legal 2007 - Has a nice ring to it. We'll have everyone hobbling around, hearing aids turned up full, waving their crutches in the air just half a beat behind the music. :D

-dave-

David Metsky said:
Barely Legal 2007 - Has a nice ring to it. We'll have everyone hobbling around, hearing aids turned up full, waving their crutches in the air just half a beat behind the music. :D

-dave-

Hmmm...Dave, are you sure you mean "Barely Legal 2007" Barely legal does not give me images or hobbling, hearing aids, crutches etc. I'm guessing you meant Barely Live 2007...although I'm sure there are many here who wouldn't mind a barely legal party too. :D :D

David Metsky said:
I missed the last one, I've got this one written down on the calendar.

-dave-

Barely Legal ??? Where is your head at Metsky ??
:eek: :D ;) :D

sli74

Methinks Dave's been spending too much time online! :eek:

(Sorry, Dave, but we couldn't let pass an opportunity like this!)

Heads up, I called the campground today (Tuesday 6/19), to make reservations for the Saturday night, they have very few tentsites left and the ones they have they are doubling up. He mentioned the only sites were near the road? The person sounded a bit confused so I will check in about a week to make sure.

got my site, locked in and ready to go...

FYI - I spoke with a women there and they seemed to have at least a few sites left - as peakbgger says above, better to book sooner rather than later.

Yes, the new Campground owners (3rd year for them) have proven themselves to be nice people, but rather confused.

It might make sense for anyone grabbing a campsite to post here if they have room for another tent. Saves $$$, brings more faces to the party.

Arm, BigLoop, and I jammed with Dean-o and Jeff (non-VFTT guy) last night, and it's coming together. If nothing else, we will have fun, get some hikes and paddling in, and swap a few stories over beers. Works for me!

they seem to be very strict on the number of people there at the sites.

I have 3 (possibly 4) on my site now. They seemed pretty stern about the number of people (max) on a site. which in my case - is 4.

got the whole "this is family campground" speech.....bascially they don't want loud folks at night I guess.

Not that anyone gives a sh!t, but I'm actually about 100 miles away in ME this weekend. There is a fair chance I might make the Friday session. I'd have to leave Sat. AM early to make a family engagement downstate, but it might work.

Not often I get an oppy to make an event east of the DAKS, but I might try. Is that okay?