Boston Beer Night (February)

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jaytrek57

Reaction score
Well I'll just throw it out there.

How about next Wednesday, Feb. 15. I figure people might cash in the "points" they earn the day before (Valentine's Day). ;)

I'm good with another date(s) as well, just thought I'd throw one out there.

Peace.

cantdog said:
Is Boston Beer Night always in Boston?

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say....yes. :D

I'm also interested in attending, as always...the date is fine with me. I protest Valentine's Day anyways. Any thoughts as to a location?

If not in Boston, can you still call it Boston beer night?

What is the sound of one hand clapping? :D :D :D

Just pulling ya leg!

Jay

We have one in Portland sometimes, but we get really original and call it "Portland Beer Night!" Of course you're welcome to join us.

Feb 15 is good for me, could use another beer night although it seems so "soon" after the last Boston beer night...........

We can celebrate the Olympics....and hoist one to VFTT's journalist over there - Alpinista! :)

Make sure Lisa knows the date and time...maybe she can make a call and be there electronically...bringing the latest news from Itlee (Boston accent)... :p

Can't make the 15th but in response to the "isn't is soon" post, can't have too many beer nights. :D My only concern is spending more time at beer night than on the trail.

this is all too unfair! here, i am, in a land far far away, and reading with envy these posts about a boston beer night. oh wait, that's right. i'm in italy! :D there are hunky athletes every where! :eek: and the food and wine is unbelievable! :D

i'll be in beantown in spirit, however... hoist a few for me!

I will try to be there.

One thing of note, Jay: I think the Celtics are playing at home that evening. I have not been to The Harp on a game night, so I really don't know what impact that might have, if any.

Thanks for organizing this Jay!

Regards,
Marty

One thing of note, Jay: I think the Celtics are playing at home that evening.

Ok.....so we will try to avoid the 3-4 extra people that will be there. ;)

Just kidding...

I have found little impact from sporting events, especially early and late...I usually get there around 4:30...of course, the Harp is right there, but so what - hikers have a right to a cold beer just as much as basketball fans (if you can call that current product basketball ;) )

I won't be able to make it, we have a union meeting that evening. :( Still working with no contract....ugh...

Afraid I'm going to have to miss this one as well. It looks like my streak of consecutive Boston Beer Nights will end at three.