Boston Beer Night: Tuesday 2/19

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HuiYeng

Reaction score
As you know, mountaingirl is back in town from her very successful Antarctica adventure with many of stories and pictures to share, prefect time to have our monthly Boston beer night again. Tentatively I set the date to 2/19 (tue), but open for discussion and suggestion for venue too.

Looking forward!

We gotta make sure she gain back some weight......many good proven recipes for that :D :D :D And she needs it for Everest and swimming with the polar bears on the North Pole.......

I can be there any of the days but after 9pm. Tax season is here.....

Mats

welcome back from the Massif

I'm down to catch up and hear about the trip. Congrats Mountaingirl!

OK, Tuesday 2/19 John Harvard's at Harvard Square, just a short walk from the T. Or Redbones at Davis Sq?

http://www.johnharvards.com/brews.htm

I've checked with mountaingirl she is willing to run 2 presentations for early crowd and the late crowd. We'll be there around 6:30 PM till they closed...

Looking forward!

We got a small crowd tonight gathered around listened to Lei's adventures, range from marriage proposal from Prince of Dubai, Korean sugar daddy and yes the audacious journey to south pole, Vinson and Aconcagua.

Good to see you again Stan, and nice to meet you Eric, and the always witty Dave. Thanks for the presentation Lei. Congratulations and welcome home!

Last edited:
Reactions: arm