Carrigain, 9/25, final 115!

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hikethe115

Reaction score
Lock Haven, PA; Avatar: the twins on Twin with onl
I know there are a lot of people finishing lists this weekend with a big celebration at the Woodstock Inn on Saturday. If anyone would like to join us for Carrigain on Saturday, there will be 4 of us finishing our 115! We will plan on being at the Signal Ridge trail head around 7:30 AM. I might even have a little floor space at my condo if you need a place to stay.

Dawn/Tom: Good luck on Carrigain! I hope the clouds clear as I hear is it a fantastic view (I hope to get one next time!). You are finishing on a gem - it was supposed to be my 48th, but the lure of an open gate on 12/14/2001 was too much to hold me back. Signal Ridge will take your breath away (in more ways than one!)

See you at the Station!

BTW, I like my new avatar also. That's my daughter Kayla.

Good luck! Remember to turn left at the well (there's a maze of unmarked paths there, all alike).

:)

Dawn/Tom, I wish you all the best for Saturday and will see you at the Station afterwards.

Have fun, Dawn! Carrigain is one of my favorite White Mountain hikes.
Once again, thanks for opening up the Overlook firetower for us devil's last Saturday night;)