Cave Dog's Hike 50 Challenge

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The documentary about Cave Dog's hikes is on this evening.

teejay
No Dog

Howdy,

For those of you following The Dog Team and Cave Dog's adventures, the long awaited show is upon us. So here is the skinny:

At 2:30 pm (PST) or 5:30 pm (EST), a documentary of the Duofold Hike 50 Challenge will air on December 7th. It is scheduled to be aired in three shows on the Outdoor Life Network (OLN), each Wednesday, December 7th, 14th, and 21st. It will probably have another run in late December and early January. The documentary is titled "Live Your Passion". We recommend that you check your local listings for any local variances.

The show should be an entertaining ride through the amazing adventure of a 50 kilometer hike in all 50 states in less than 75 days. More information is available at: www.TheDogTeam.com. Give us an email and let us know what you think.

Live the Dream,

The Dog Team

Horray Cave Dog

Hi all- Darren let me join the board, so now I can add my congrats to Cave Dog for his accomplishment. I don't have cable, and can't get OLN, but someone is recording the shows for me. Can't wait to see the Michigan segment. I hear there is more than 10 seconds! We were proud to show the Dog Team a good time, and have 7 people hike the entire day with Ted.