Chic Choc's this summer

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rugger

Reaction score
About a year ago, I asked for info on hiking in the Scottish Highlands, the inputs I got helped tremendously in planning our trip. this summer, we will probably stay closer to home and are thinking of going North to the Chic Choc's in Quebec. I was there once about 35 years ago so remember very little about it. Any comments, suggestions etc. are most welcome.

Rugger,

I didn't see your earlier request for info, but have walked the West Highland Way in Scotland and can highly recommend it. If Scotland is still on the table at all I am happy to give you lots of info.

Hanna

You cant go wrong

If you enjoyed Scotland ... as I did, you wont be dissappointed with the Chic Chocs. We went there this summer, late August. Terrain and views are much the same. We did the campground base camp thing and went on day trips from there. Would go back in a heartbeat. I'll look for all the literature and maps that I collected and get back to you, if you want addresses or scans off the stuff.
I'm planning a winter outing there next winter.
Go for it....