Completion of my NH48 on Monroe - 07-31-2010

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alavigne

Reaction score
Hi, All

I kinda forgot about VFTT for a few months it seems, and it was Clay Olds who suggested that perhaps I should post the links to some of my recent outings. First off is a link to a Glen Boulder-Mt Monroe-Ammonoosuc Ravine traverse where I completed the last of my NH48. A very, very nice way to do Monroe, BTW.

Mt Monroe via traverse from Glen Boulder TH to Ammonoosuc Ravine TH

Congrats on finishing your 48. Your website has definitely helped me plan out some hikes on my own journey to climb all these Notheast peaks. It also helps me see what all the views looked like on all the rainy hikes that I did. I often wonder, what would this peak look like without the torrential downpour? Now i know what Glen Boulder looks like minus the rain and fog.

Andrew, very cool route to Monroe. Definitely not the standard path. Great job on the trip report. You obviously put a lot of work into your trip reports. Very informative with lots of annotated pictures, plus the map and the hiking data. Man, that was a lot of driving too.

Congratulations !
Andrew- you set the standard for informative and interesting trip reports !
Your willingness to share so much information has helped a whole bunch of us hikers. Thanks !