Does anybody actually read the guide first?

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lumberzac said:
That got me thinking. It would be great if the guides came that way. One could take the sections that they need with them and leave the rest home. As things change over time and sections of the guide need to be updated, the guild maker (AMC, ADK, ect) could sell just the sections that require the update without having to publish an entirely new guide. I would think this would enable changes to go in the guide much faster and cheaper as well.
The Connecticut Walk Book is set up that way - even the old version. Your idea with the updated sections sounds good, but instead of updating pages they just updated the whole book... and since they decided to separate the immense state of CT into 2 books (if those editors did NH it would be a 20-book volume), and the second book has not been out yet for a whole year, I doubt they are looking for the "faster and cheaper"...
...and instead for the "slower and expensive".

It is a very nice guide, though, and having it in binder style has been good to have in the past.