Donaldson & Emmons 2/9/07

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alistair

Reaction score
I'm planning to climb Emmons ( & Donaldson) on 2/9 as part of the Feb46 event. Anyone want to join me on this climb?

I would like to join you if I can make it. I assume you will be going by way of Caulkins Brook.

Drive as far along Corey's Road as i can, ski to Caulkins Brook, then climb.
Plan on a very early start.

Donaldson and Emmons

Hey there, Alistair! If the Friday night before has acceptable driving weather from NH, you can count me in to help track out these two. I may have someone else interested.
-Lucky Laura

Bubba, Lucky Laura, Critter,

Are any of you willing to "claim" Donaldson so I can consider it covered? Please let me know as I'm trying to fill holes in the current roster. Thanks.

Come on, someone step up and help the "46 in Feb" event be a success. I just heard that the trail is broken all the way Seward to Emmons.

I know Laura said it is her plan to go to Donaldson and Emmons right now. She said 2 other friends might be joining her coming from Syracuse. :cool:

Donaldson and Emmons

I've been remiss! What are the rules for "claiming" Donaldson? I simply want to visit both that day- maybe Seward, too. Does one have to be on top at a certain time?

Laura, no rules apply. You can do one or two peaks, but if you're gonna be in there might as well bang 'em all out! No time frame either, simply trying to have people visit each of the peaks on this particular day. Have fun!
Just let Rik know you'll be the official person for Donaldson.