Equinox or Dorset Sunday - 2/18 (other hiking Mon?)

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Abster

Reaction score
I am soooo excited about the snow!!! I am going to be in the Stratton area tomorrow, so if anyone would like to do Equinox, Dorset or Stratton, please let me know.

Also, I have Monday off of work and would love to hike - Vermont or the Whites. Any ideas?

Hanna

Hiking Monday

Hi Abster,
How about the Kinsmans in the Whites. There was another post for that earlier that I just asked about. By Albee. If that doesn't go through, I'd be up for anything else in the Whites. I do want to get out to VT for some winter hiking this year, but right now I'm in NY, driving back to NH tonight and I can only take so many hours in a car for one weekend. Tomorrow I was considering North and Pack Monadnock, but I know you did that recently.

If you want to head up to the Kinsmans from Lonesome lake hut, I'd be happy to meet you up on the ridge on Monday. There will be a couple of us for the long glissade back down to the hut, and I'm providing the hot cocoa packets...

Views of the Franconia Range from Lonesome lake hut are sweet on a clear day. Whattaya say?

Unexpected Lack of Communication

Hi D, Albee and EB,

Thanks for your responses - I wrote this tread and headed to my brother's to watch a local hockey team against some retired Bruins - Terry O'Reilly, Kenny Linsman....yeehaw! Anyway, found out that my brother's computer had a melt down, so I had no access to the internet until this afternoon. My apology.

This morning I broke trail up part of Bromley with my dog - who is now soundly asleep. :)

I am realizing that I may need to have a down day after a recent business trip.

Albee - hope the Kinsmans are great - and the trail is broken!
EB - hope Pack Monadnock(s) are great
D- I'll be in touch

Hope to see you on the trail soon.

Hanna