Fall Gathering Barnes Field, NH 9/18-21

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dr_wu002 said:
Space is the Place!

-Dr. Wu

I think I would freak everyone out at BF if I arrived dressed in full regalia as SUN RA.

"Lets go outta space"

I could tone it down a bit and come as 'Moondog'.

Dave

DaveSunRa said:
Dr. Wu,
If things go as planned for me (that is getting to BF Saturday evening) I would like to tag along with you guys.

Dave

Wow, there will be a Dave sighting......about time!!!

I'll see you at Barnes. :rolleyes:

Darl

Darl58 said:
Wow, there will be a Dave sighting......about time!!!

I'll see you at Barnes. :rolleyes:

Darl

That's a scary thought, isn't it?

see ya there.

I'll be staying in Bethlehem tonight to be closer to the TH. See you guys Saturday afternoon.....should be there around 4p
or so......knock on wood.....

Thinking about heading into the Great Gulf, and maybe up 6 Husbands, if anyone would like to join me.

Anyone rock climbing? Darl58?

Barnes Field Fall gathering

Sure feels like fall this AM. 33 degrees up here in Bethlehem! Got to Love it! I guess I'll be riding solo on Saturday? Suppose to be a really nice day: sunny and in the low 70's... Perfect for riding. Mats and Jason spent the night and I got an opportunity to shoulder Mat's 10 day pack. Can you say, "crazy"? The boy is tough! I can't imagine doing 25 mile days with that thing wrapped around my back! See you wild people sometime on Saturday... :D

Mad Townie said:
Thinking about heading into the Great Gulf, and maybe up 6 Husbands, if anyone would like to join me.

Anyone rock climbing? Darl58?

I haven't heard from anyone on rock climbing this weekend?? I could bring my rack,rope, etc..but not going to unless I hear from interested parties. I hate having it sit in the car at trailheads.....$$'s. (much safer at home) :mad:

Was thinking next weekend, climb one day, hike the other...gives me more time to make plans and organize.

I'm thinking of joining Dr Wu & Mrs Wu and hike up Kings Ravine on Sat, unless something else sounds better. Sunday I'm open for fun...???