Gander Mtn opens in Plattsburgh

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HAYDK

Reaction score
Thought you might like to know that Gander Mtn has opened a store in Plattsburgh N.Y.

Hi snowshoe , I just posted the Plattsburgh store opening , because our neighbors( Canada )to the north , might need to pick up some hiking supplies on their way down to the Adirondacks or Catskills. I also saw a vehicle with a VFFT sticker , in the parking lot.With a handle like snowshoe , bet you can't wait for some snow.---------Happy Trails

HarryK ,
Here are the directions:

- Exit # 37 make RIGHT at the Light ( RTE 3 {Cornelia St.} )

- at the SECOND traffic light make LEFT ( Smithfield Blvd )

- At the Second traffic light make RIGHT into the Champlain Cenre Mall

- Make LEFT and follow road to a stop sign

- Make RIGHT at the stop sign and follow road to Gander MTN.

Tom

Maybe the VFFT can get Special late friday or early ( 4:00 am ) hrs on Saturday, for on our way to the trailheads.

You have to come and check out the store, it's quite amazing. When you do come in, let me know and say hi. You may have to introduce yourself by both names if I've never met you before, but you know how it goes.

HAYDK-are you from the Plattsburgh area?

Thanks for the info. Glad to hear that there is a great store in the area finally. I will definately be in to check it out soon.

Peak bgr , I live in Plattsburgh .Checked out the store before its grand opening & on Friday during its Grand opening. I spent a whopping 1.07 after
discount coupon on a squeeze light for my pack. Tom

Amazingly I can't believe that Plattsburgh is actually getting some decent stores in the Mall for a change. Was over there the other day checking out Gander Mt. and Adirondack Trading Post. Both very nice stores. Need to stay out of both stores as I see my wallet will be empty before I know it.

I have to pass this on. I hope Darren and Alan won't be too pissed. I just got in Four Kelty 4 season tents. They are a 2 person, and the name of them is Radiant 2. They were originally $249.99 reduced to $99.97. Let me put it this way, there's only three left. So if you want one you better eat them up real fast. If Darren doesn't mind I'll throw a shout out when something like this comes out. Please let me know if this will be a problem. I don't work on commission, so this doesn't offer me any additional benifits. The only benifits will be to everyone here.

WoW!

Thanks Spence! That's an amazing deal for the tents....they won't last long I'm sure.
With the Looney getting stronger there's going to be more Canuks taking trips down to Plattsburgh to shop.
Any chance this place is open Sunday? I don't think I'd be there during opening hours as I'm off to bag Basin and Saddleback in the morning.
I'll definitely drop in to pay you a visit next trip down though. Thanks for the directions HayDK.

-Phil