Gathering -- Wildcat Thursday

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark_151

Reaction score
My plan is to come up early Thursday, and set up camp. I then need to go into N. Conway to either buy or rent a sleeping bag at IME or EMS. Afterward, I want to go to Wildcat for the rest of the day. Any beginners/intermediates interested in a day at Wildcat?

Mark

Mark.. i'm driving real early from Long Island I guess 5 ish and going shopping for some crampons in those stores or rei..if i get done shopping early i'll go for a hike..It might be to late in the day by the time i get there..i'll try..David

Mark,
If you are interested - I have a spare -25 down bag that you can use, if you'd like it is 21 years old, but it is still a great sleeping bag - It was my primary bag until 4 years ago and is very warm.

Since we live closeby, If you want to stop by and check it out before you head up, just give me a call (I PM'd my number earlier and will PM again)
Rick

Thanks Rick -- I just PM's you. Coldfeet -- I was planning on skiing Wildcat on Thursday. Friday will be a hike up/ski down.

MArk

sorry Mark..I didn't know that it was skiing..wish I could but don't want to mess up bad knees..have fun!