Great Gulf Full Moon, Sunday at Noon

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zarathustra

Reaction score
So I was making my way up Great Gulf, and about a mile in, along the stream, where there is a particularly nice pool, just about 10-15 feet off the trail, there's a middle aged couple standing in plain view. A woman, with her back to the trail, and a man, making his way up to her facing the trail; both brilliantly white...and completely naked. And there was plenty of white to go around as both were way above their recommended BMI.

I was pretty amused and surprised as this was the first such experience in 15 years of regular hiking.

Is this more common than I realized? Have others had similar sightings? Or is it merely evidence that the Canadians are back for the summer?

More power to em I say! But isn't it strange how the older people get the more prone they are to take their clothes off. I once had a fascinating law case that took place entirely within a nudist camp. I was shocked to learn that the average age of a nudist is about 70!!! :eek:

If it's true that the older people get the more prone they are to take their clothes off, it's also true that the older people get the more titillated they become by the sight of naked people in the woods. You would think at some point the novelty would wear off. Live and let live, I say.